Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation 
  1. What I liked best about this class was that I got to meat more new people and the way how we watch interesting videos that help us 
  2. I don't like the way we have time outs I feel like I'm back in elementary aren't we in high school
  3. I don't really have any recommendation because your the teacher and you make the rules and lesson plans I don't want to interfere with your lesson plan and ruined your plans.
  4. A highlight for this class was the free time you should take in mind more time in this department 
  5. I don't really think so because I would forget my goals journal when we first introduced it to the class I could've done better a pushed my self to 
  6. To be honest I only read my life Planning goals journal when I remember and attend Mr.Haymore class 
  7. Yes I'm very committed to become a 100% CTR person ones I leave this class 

No comments:

Post a Comment